Development tools for GEM
- The GEM Developer's kit (821k) adapted for the Pacific C compiler. Updated 26 March 2006.
- The GEM Developer's kit (860k) adapted for the DJGPP compiler.
- INSTALL.ZIP (30k) is reconstructed
Pacific C source for the GEM installer (INSTALL.APP), based on
disassembly. I subsequently found that the original source has
survived at dylanharris.org.
I'm not sure which version's better commented :-)
The only change I made to this program was to add ViewMAX look and feel.
- RSCONV.APP (12k) is a port of Tim Oren's program to convert .RSC files between PC and Atari formats. Source (10k) is also available.
- A new version of the Resource Construction set (85k) which supports 3D controls, checkboxes etc. Source (136k) is also available.
John Elliott 28-7-2002