This page only contains drivers that I've created or recreated. There are many more existing drivers for various hardware types.
The page has now been split into four:
- The latest FreeGEM drivers (GEM/3 compatible)
- These will work with FreeGEM, ViewMAX and DR GEM versions 1-3.
- The latest FreeGEM drivers (GEM/4 compatible)
- These drivers are a newer, more experimental build with GEM/4 features. They should be compatible with GEM/4 (Artline 2). While they can also be used on FreeGEM, ViewMAX and earlier DR GEM versions, this is rather wasteful of memory.
- The latest FreeGEM drivers (GEM/5 compatible)
- These drivers are even newer and more experimental. They are designed to work with GEM/5 (GST Publisher). While they can also be used on FreeGEM, ViewMAX and earlier DR GEM versions, they will not support all programs, and some may crash.
- Historical driver source
- Source code that assembles to original Digital Research drivers. Included mainly for historical interest, and charting the development of GEM.
John Elliott 2012-05-24