Doctor Who Fanfic Masterlist — John Elliott

To link to this list: http://www.seasip.info/Fanfic/masterlist.html

(Crossposted to my LiveJournal).

Works listed here will be (roughly) in alphabetical order of title, but with linked series kept together in story order, and the full-length Storytimes at the end. Provided your browser is recent enough (sorry, Internet Explorer 6 users) and has Javascript turned on you can restrict the view to particular characters, settings, story lengths or crossovers:

Characters
Settings
Length
Crossover

Title Characters Setting Length Crossover
22 Pairs All the TV Doctors and companions (as of 2010), shipped at random.
Everyone Whoniverse Ficlet (x22) None
24 Pairs Another random combination of TV Doctors and companions.
Everyone Whoniverse Ficlet (x24) None
Absolutely Delightful Written shortly before the broadcast of Rose.
Charles Prentiss Whoniverse Ficlet Absolute Power
Absolutely Delightful II: Ministerial Intervention No-one can out-wheeze Charles Prentiss... surely?
Charles Prentiss Whoniverse Ficlet Absolute Power
The Ace-Team In 1990, four teenagers were sent to borstal for a crime they did not commit. These women promptly escaped from a Young Offenders' Institution to the Middlesex underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune...
Ace, Mel, Shou Yuing, Rachel Defwydd Whoniverse Ficlet The A-Team (fusion)
An Act of Charity What it's like to work for A Charitable Earth.
OCs, Ace, Dodo Whoniverse Short None
Afternoon Off Jamie and Peri wait for their respective Doctors to return.
Jamie, Peri Whoniverse Short None
Ages Ahead of the Fashion Amy and Rory choose clothes for the future sequences in Amy's Choice.
Amy, Rory This Time Round Ficlet None
Aggravating Discord Who's better, Martha or Rose? And what sort of person would ask that question?
Rose This Time Round Ficlet Absolute Power
All I Ask Admiral Blackadder is presented with a dilemma.
Fourth Doctor, Romana, Admiral Blackadder Whoniverse Short Blackadder
"All right - I'll take you to..." The Sixth Doctor takes Peri on holiday.
Sixth Doctor, Peri Whoniverse Ficlet Other
Alternative Possibilities Liz wonders about her mirrorverse self. A possible sequel to Vicky J's TARDIS Speculation.
Liz, the Brigadier This Time Round Ficlet None
Always Me From a Livejournal 'domestic activities' prompt meme: Clyde / Rani, getting fingerprints off the walls.
Clyde, Rani Whoniverse Ficlet None
Among the Jarveys of the Metropolis Amy and Rory meet an old acquaintance of the Doctor.
Amy, Rory, Romana Whoniverse Short None
Another Day, Another Diversion Jo's in danger again.
Third Doctor, Jo Whoniverse Ficlet None
The Arrest The game's up for the Master.
Seventh Doctor, Chris, Roz Whoniverse Ficlet Inspector Morse
The Art of Negotiation The Earth has been saved from the Nestenes. But UNIT's scientific advisors really aren't getting on with each other.
Second Doctor, the Brigadier, Jamie, Zoe, Liz Whoniverse Short None
As Human As You Episode tag for The End of Time: Part 1 (spoilers for that episode). Sarah Jane Smith is unaffected by the Master's plan. Why?
Adric, Sarah This Time Round Ficlet None
A Battle Won "[N]othing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won." — Wellington
Jamie, Sarah Whoniverse Ficlet None
The Best of Both Worlds You can't fool Locutus.
Jack Harkness, Locutus of Borg Whoniverse Ficlet Star Trek
A Better Way Clyde's left to clean up. Episode tag to the SJA episode "The Gift"; spoilers up to and including that serial.
Clyde Langer, Mr Smith Whoniverse Ficlet None
Bringer of Darkness Darth Vader discovers an intruder on his flagship.
The Minister of Chance Whoniverse Ficlet Star Wars
Business as Usual The Doctor, Jo and UNIT investigate a haunted house. Oh, and the year is 1793.
Third Doctor, Jo, the Brigadier Whoniverse Long None
But Here Shows Much Amiss It's been a bad day for Jo and Martha. And a worse day for everyone else.
Jo, Martha Whoniverse Short None
But Not Necessarily Up To Date A visit to a lonely mountain monastery.
Eleventh Doctor, Amy, Rory Whoniverse Ficlet Discworld
By The Way... Companion wanted: Apply within.
Other Whoniverse Ficlet Beachcomber
Cassandra Truth The Doctor is on the trail of a killer robot.
Tenth Doctor Whoniverse Ficlet Red Dwarf
Last but not Least The last human meets... the last human.
Other Whoniverse Ficlet Red Dwarf
Untitled ficlet From a character substitution meme: Last but not Least, with a different last human.
Other Whoniverse Ficlet The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy
Casting and Contrariness The storybook has been making some odd casting decisions recently.
Izzy, the Librarian Storytime Ficlet None
A Casting Conceit Episode tag to Vicky J's Pride and Petulance.
Adric, Ianto This Time Round Ficlet None
Child of the Gods Vicki took the name Cressida, married Troilus, and made a life for herself with the refugees of fallen Troy. But now a man has come among them who claims to be a demigod, and he's killing anyone who gets in his way.
Vicki Whoniverse Short James H. Schmitz
Close Encounter Samantha Briggs and Jean Rock investigate rumours of an unidentified flying object.
Samantha Briggs, Jean Rock Whoniverse Long None
Close to the Wind London, 1899. The Doctor and Rose are on the track of a Slitheen... or so they think.
Ninth Doctor, Rose Whoniverse Ficlet Other
Clueless Homunculette is on the trail of a Shift.
Homunculette Whoniverse Ficlet I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue
Coffee-House Babble Two coffee shop AUs.
Seventh Doctor, Ace, Isobel, Samantha, Victoria Whoniverse Short None
Come From The Four Winds The first day of the rest of Sara's life.
Sara, Wilf Whoniverse Ficlet None
Concentration Trapped in Düsterenwald Castle, Victoria and Christabel try to make their escape.
Victoria, OC Whoniverse Short None
Constraints Written for Ligia Elena, from the prompt "Zoë / Jo / Escapology"
Zoe, Jo Whoniverse Ficlet None
Consequences What happened after Constraints.
Zoe, Jo, Jamie Whoniverse Ficlet None
Crazy Cathy and the Numbskulls of Northanger From the alt.drwho.creative Crossovers From Hell: Northanger Abbey rewritten by Zany Zoë.
Other This Time Round Ficlet Jane Austen
Cultural Divide Alt-Torchwood prepare to investigate a mysterious death.
Alt-Adeola, Rose Whoniverse Ficlet None
Death on the Marsh Romney Marsh, 1786. The Doctor, Jamie and Zoë investigate a murder, and tidy a kitchen.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Zoe; Doctor Syn, Mipps, Cicely Cobtree. Whoniverse Long Doctor Syn
Debriefing Samantha and Jamie can pack a lot into a few days.
Second Doctor, Jamie/Samantha Whoniverse Ficlet None
Department of Anti-Crime The Master's opinion of The Poison Sky.
The Master This Time Round Ficlet None
Did you think these were just decorations? Things to watch out for when visiting Babylon 5.
Tenth Doctor, Rose Whoniverse Ficlet Babylon 5
Easier Said Someone must travel back into the Time War to recover what was lost...
Dodo This Time Round Ficlet None
Than Done ... even at the cost of their sanity.
Tegan This Time Round Ficlet None
The Emerald Agenda Written for a Livejournal meme: generate a random thriller title and write a story to go with it.
Blathereen, Foamasi, Abzorbaloff and others. Whoniverse Ficlet None
An Escape Plan How might Episode 9 of The War Games have gone, had Martha been part of the TARDIS crew?
Second Doctor, Jamie, Martha, Zoe Whoniverse Short None
Excluded Middle Where were all the other companions during The Stolen Earth?
Vicki, Leela This Time Round Ficlet None
Extra-Curricular Activity Some years after The War Games, Zoë receives an unusual job offer.
Zoe Whoniverse Long None
Relaxation and Recreation On a holiday she never wanted to take, Zoë finds herself investigating a mysterious death.
Zoe Whoniverse Long None
Death and Liberty Zoë's visit to a luxury ship is interrupted by a mysterious death.
Zoe Whoniverse Long None
A Fair Cop You can't take Zoë anywhere (drabble).
Second Doctor, Jamie, Zoe Whoniverse Ficlet Star Trek
Five Times Jack Died For Love Of Ace, And One Time He Didn't If you get into a romantic relationship with Ace, odds are you'll die. But that's not a problem for Jack Harkness.
Ace, Jack Harkness Whoniverse Short None
Floral Calendar A sequel to B. K. Willis's Cheesecake With Dates (part 1) (part 2)
Isobel, Zoe? This Time Round Ficlet None
Flying Visit The head of Torchwood Three catches a couple of trespassers.
The Doctor Whoniverse Ficlet Other
Fool Me Once It's not easy being the new girl at school.
Victoria, Zoe Then Do That Over Ficlet None
Genius and Geniality [The original] Victoria and Zoe visit Regency England.
Zoe, Victoria Whoniverse Ficlet None
Attention to Detail Victoria and Zoe still can't get their disguises quite right.
Zoe, Victoria Whoniverse Ficlet Star Trek
Genius and Geniality: The Verisimilitude of Videos Victoria and Zoe relax after their Regency adventure.
Zoe, Victoria Whoniverse Ficlet None
Genius and Geniality: The Protection of Plot Victoria has strong objections to Lost in Austen.
Zoe, Victoria This Time Round Ficlet Jane Austen
Genius and Geniality: The Transience of Triumph Victoria Waterfield, Mary Sue Hunter.
Victoria, Zoe, Isobel, Gia, Samantha This Time Round Short None
Genius and Geniality: The Difficulties of Dialect At least this time Zoe and Victoria are researching their disguises first.
Victoria, Zoe, Peri This Time Round Ficlet None
Genius and Geniality: The Subterfuge of Substitution Victoria springs to the defence of Wilkie Collins's books.
Victoria, Zoe, Charles Dickens This Time Round Ficlet None
Getting the Boot Samantha and Jamie are on a very important mission, which has led them to the Duke of Wellington's bedroom.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Samantha Whoniverse Short Blackadder
Going to Town Mel and Zoë look forward to Bill Gates's arrival in London.
Mel, Zoe This Time Round Ficlet None
Got There In The End Intended as part of the collaboratively-authored It will Come for your Children series. Heather is descended from Jamie, but how?
Tenth Doctor, Heather Whoniverse Ficlet None
The Guilty Party It's the only way to end a detective mystery. Gather all the suspects in the drawing room and reveal the murderer.
The Master Whoniverse Ficlet None
Happy Exit Inspired by vvj5's Happy Endings, Hasty Exits. Another companion leaves to get married on a whim.
First Doctor, Steven, Sara Whoniverse Ficlet None
Hasty Ending Also inspired by Happy Endings, Hasty Exits, and written for the dw_straybunnies Prompt of the Month: The Brigadier in other eras, or other eras with the Brigadier. Set at the end of this timeline's version of The Seeds of Death.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Zoe, the Brigadier Whoniverse Ficlet None
Harvest Time Zoë isn't getting on well with the countryside.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Zoe Whoniverse Ficlet None
Here We Go Again The Fourth Doctor muses on the Tenth's imminent departure.
Fourth Doctor, Rose This Time Round Ficlet None
Hero's Tomb In eternal sleep until Bradford's greatest need.
Ninth Doctor, Rose Whoniverse Ficlet Peter Simple
The Hounds of Heaven Bishop Octavian (who isn't a Bishop yet) and Time Agent Jack Harkness (who hasn't started calling himself that yet) have tracked down a notorious war criminal.
Bishop Octavian, Jack Harkness, Magnus Greel Whoniverse Short None
The Human Bonding Ceremony Aliens have kidnapped Rani and Clyde, in order to inflict a cliché on them.
Rani, Clyde, Ultramen Whoniverse Short Blakes 7
How Adricius Kept the Bridge From the alt.drwho.creative Crossovers From Hell: To Die For, as written by Macaulay.
Adric This Time Round Verse None
I Will Taunt You Again The Nebulous Experiment.
Tenth Doctor Whoniverse Ficlet Nebulous
If All Else Fails The Doctor and the Minister need to use all their talents this time.
Seventh Doctor, the Minister of Chance, Ace, Kosh Whoniverse Ficlet I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue, Babylon 5
... In Boots Rose isn't happy with her part in the alt-Torchwood Christmas pantomime.
Other Tenth Doctor, Rose Whoniverse Ficlet Other
Interrogators and Interchangeability The rules are clear: You can't enter the Round unless you've been in Doctor Who or a crossover.
Ninth Doctor This Time Round Ficlet The Prisoner
Interrupted Night There's a midnight visitor in Liz Shaw's bedroom.
Liz Shaw Whoniverse Short Sapphire and Steel
The Investigators She's an up-and-coming photographer in swinging London. She's a genius from the future who's working as a model to make ends meet. Together, they fight crime!
Zoe, Isobel Whoniverse Short None
It Already Came For Your Children Inspired by the It will Come for your Children series. The Tenth Doctor tries to recruit his future companions' children.
Tenth Doctor, Amy, Rory Whoniverse Ficlet None
It Is Defended The 456 have come for Earth's children. How will the Prime Minister break it to them?
The Master Whoniverse Ficlet None
Itchy Feet The Doctor rejects Romana.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Romana Whoniverse Ficlet None
Gamesmanship Some people won't take 'no' for an answer.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Romana Whoniverse Short The Culture
It's That Minister Again A sequel, of sorts, to Daibhid Ceanaideach's Beyond the Cafe of Reasonable Comfort
Eighth Doctor, Ace Whoniverse Ficlet Other
Jackson and Partners — Removals Everyone has an evil counterpart. It's some sort of rule.
Polly, Ben, Jamie, Zoe, Victoria This Time Round Short None
Keeping House From a Livejournal 'domestic activities' prompt meme: Ace / Liz, putting away the groceries.
Ace, Liz Whoniverse Short None
Kentucky Functionary Conditioning Follows Vicky J's Chain Store Massacre. Zoe has been enslaved by a fast-food outlet.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Zoe, Victoria, Isobel, Samantha, Gia This Time Round Ficlet None
Keeping Her Hand In Submitted (and, obviously, rejected) for the Big Finish Short Trips competition. Zoe's hobby: investigating the unknown.
Zoe Whoniverse Short None
Less Than Ideal Circumstances The Doctor is trying to launch the statue of Nemesis into space. But there seem to be an awful lot of distractions.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Victoria Whoniverse Short None
A Life at the Opera Donna finds herself living someone else's life. The only person who might be able to help her is a strange little man with a question mark umbrella.
Seventh Doctor, Donna Whoniverse Short None
Life is Like... Valentine's Day at H G Wells High School.
Second Doctor, Jamie Then Do That Over Short None
The Logical Conclusion From a "Stories I would never write" challenge: Zoe's horrible demise. Warning for character death!
Martha, Zoe Whoniverse Ficlet None
Losing Face Set in, and diverges from, Episode 2 of The Faceless Ones. Who is the mysterious Michelle, and why does she want Jamie's body?
Michelle Leuppi / Jamie, Samantha, Polly Whoniverse Short None
Lying in Wait In which the Doctor, Sarah and the Brigadier catch a murderer.
Third Doctor, Sarah Jane Smith, the Brigadier Whoniverse Short None
Maybe Not This Jacket The Doctor puts his foot in it again.
Ninth Doctor, Rose Whoniverse Ficlet None
Mayhap You'll Never See Such Another Inspector Morose finds a professor. Just not the professor he's looking for.
Professor X Whoniverse Short Inspector Morose (sic)
Memento Shou Yuing renews her acquaintance with Ace, and hears the story of one particular relic.
Ace, Shou Yuing Whoniverse Short None
Midsummer Dreams Jamie remembers.
Jamie Whoniverse Ficlet None
Ministerial Infraction Peri and the Minister need to distract the guards.
(Inspired by Daibhid Ceanaideach's Ministerial Interest)
Peri, the Minister of Chance Whoniverse Ficlet QI
Misdirection From a Livejournal 'domestic activities' prompt meme: Samantha / Jamie, dusting small, breakable things.
Jamie, Samantha Whoniverse Ficlet None
Mirror, Mirror Written in response to rumours that Sean Bean would play the next Doctor.
Third Doctor This Time Round Ficlet James Bond
Mostly Armless Donna's first visit to the Round
Tenth Doctor, Donna This Time Round Ficlet Other
Murder at the Mill The case is solved, the killer in custody. But Sherlock Holmes has some loose ends to tie up.
First Doctor Whoniverse Short Sherlock Holmes
Murder on the Outside Express A Murder Mystery evening at This Time Round.
Sara, Liz, Tegan, Rose This Time Round Long None
A Name of Ill Omen Dorothée discovers some more Wolves of Fenric.
Ace Whoniverse Short The Magician's House
Namesake A Royal audience for Section Leader Shaw.
Liz Shaw, Liz X Whoniverse Short None
Natural Aptitude It takes special skills to survive in the XXXXian outback. Vaguely inspired by the discussion of Jamie's abilities here.
Jamie Whoniverse Ficlet Discworld
Near Allied Well, Zoë is a genius.
Second Doctor, Zoe Whoniverse Ficlet Girl Genius
Necessary Components Silver needs something from Liz, but she's a little reluctant to give it to him.
Liz Shaw Whoniverse Ficlet Sapphire and Steel
Nipped in the Bud Election day doesn't go exactly as planned for the Master.
The Master, Fourth Doctor, Romana, K9 Whoniverse Ficlet None
Nominative Determinism Part of the collaboratively-authored It will Come for your Children series. Still trying to recruit former companions' children, the Doctor pays a visit to Pete's World.
Proper Tenth Doctor, Other Tenth Doctor, Rose Whoniverse Short None
Of Carnival and Cake A sidestep in the never-completed alt.drwho.creative Dark Carnival round-robin.
Third Doctor, Ezekiel Tod This Time Round Short None
The Opposition Ace wants to find out why certain people aren't attending the Dark Carnival.
Ace, Chief Clown This Time Round Ficlet None
Old Shame The Land of Fiction has one last surprise for Zoë and Jamie.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Zoe Whoniverse Short None
Once Bitten, Twice Shy Part of the collaboratively-authored It will Come for your Children series. The Doctor wants to recruit one of Peri's children.
Tenth Doctor, Peri, Yrcanos Whoniverse Ficlet None
One Good Turn Penelope Pitstop returns a favour.
Jamie, Zoe (animated) Whoniverse Ficlet Wacky Races
One Simple Mistake The Doctor's just regenerated from female to male.
The Doctor (played by Sean Connery) Whoniverse Ficlet Harry Enfield's TV Programme
On creatures that do people harm "And I chiefly use my charm / On creatures that do people harm." — The Pied Piper of Hamelin, by Robert Browning
Jamie, Samantha Briggs Whoniverse Ficlet None
Over-Egging It I wrote this shortly after the Series 3 finale. Any resemblance to the Series 4 finale is purely coincidental.
Tenth Doctor, Davros, Donna, Nyssa, Romana. Whoniverse Ficlet None
Pass the Doctor Zoe helps the Tenth Doctor through his regeneration.
Tenth Doctor ⇒ Eleventh Doctor, Zoe Whoniverse Short None
The Path of Duty Lucie left the Doctor of her own free will. Now it seems the Time Lords have another job for him and her. But he's no longer the man she knew, and she isn't the only companion in the TARDIS either.
Victoria, Lucie, Shalka Doctor, Shalka Master Whoniverse Long None
Perfect Perisher A most unsuitable candidate for headmaster. Follows Vicky J's Position Vacant.
Barbara Then Do That Over Ficlet Other
Plumbing's Very Important Can the Doctor save Rose from the rising waters before it's too late?
Other Tenth Doctor, Rose Whoniverse Verse None
Pop the Question Written in the days when "Bad Wolf" was actually a mystery, not an overused cliché.
Ninth Doctor, Rose, Jack Whoniverse Ficlet None
Preschool Peri and the Potential of Paradoxes Toddler Peri has had a traumatic experience (Spoilers for a plot point in the BFA Peri and the Piscon Paradox)
Peri, Izzy Storytime Ficlet None
Prospective Partnership Martha rescues a stranger.
Martha, Lance Fortescue Whoniverse Short Agatha Christie
The Quest of the Chocolates Ace doesn't do romantic. That's why Ancelyn values her advice on the subject.
Ace, Ancelyn, Shou Yuing Whoniverse Short None
Quis Spectat Ipsos Spectatores? Who watches the Watchers? Written when the news broke of Christopher Eccleston's departure.
Fourth Doctor This Time Round Ficlet Other
Quite Irritating More reactions to Matt Smith's casting. Follows Imran Inayat's Welcome To The Microcosm.
Fourth Doctor, Romana This Time Round Ficlet Other
Restitution One of the things the Ninth Doctor did, in those six seconds at the end of 'Rose'.
Ninth Doctor, Jamie, Victoria Whoniverse Short None
Retail Therapy There's no satisfying some people.
Martha, Zoe, Jamie Whoniverse Ficlet None
Rose Who? This Doctor did bring her back twelve hours later. But there's still some explaining to do.
The Doctor (Cushing), Rose Whoniverse Ficlet None
Rumour, Painted full of Tongues Where do the tabloids get all their stories from? Particularly the ones about that wildly popular television series, Professor X?
Sarah, Rani, Clyde Whoniverse Ficlet None
Samantha's Turn In our universe, at the end of The Faceless Ones Samantha Briggs turned right and walked out of the Doctor's and Jamie's lives. What if she turned left?
Second Doctor, Jamie, Samantha, Victoria Whoniverse Long None
Seasonal Decoration Christmas on Space Station W3.
Zoe Whoniverse Ficlet None
A Simple 'Thank You' Would Have Been Enough Written for Elliptic Eye, from the prompt "Lucie / Victoria / mud". The blank verse is entirely my own fault.
Victoria, Lucie Whoniverse Verse None
Skirmish Sarah Jane Smith briefly takes a hand in the Time War. From a dw_straybunnies prompt: Some of Sarah's solo investigations pre SJA.
Sarah Whoniverse Short None
Should be Easy Sam Tyler's on the track of a jewel thief.
Other Whoniverse Ficlet Life on Mars
The Shy, Retiring Multicolour Man This happened to Sherlock and me today, and I thought there ought to be some sort of record.
Sixth Doctor, Mel Whoniverse Short Sherlock
Social Climber Jamie's Angels receive a delivery.
Samantha, Isobel This Time Round Ficlet Discworld
Sorting Things Out From a Livejournal 'domestic activities' prompt meme: Second Doctor / Gemma Corwyn, doing the ironing.
Second Doctor, Gemma Corwyn Whoniverse Ficlet None
The Space Pirate In a parallel universe, some faces are familiar.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Zoe Whoniverse Ficlet Hyperdrive
Start As You Mean To Go On Lady Christina de Souza's first day at high school.
Fitz, Tenth Doctor, Second Doctor, Jamie, Zoe Then Do That Over Short None
Steel Yourself Zoe and Victoria are invited to the Christmas party at the Steel Maiden. Follows B K Willis's Scenes From A Steel Christmas.
Victoria, Zoe This Time Round Ficlet None
Suspended Sentence Part of the collaboratively-authored It will Come for your Children series.History says that Dodo Chaplet was shot dead in the bedsit she shared with her lover. The Time Lord Victorious has other ideas.
Tenth Doctor, Dodo Whoniverse Short None
Sweet Hearts Charley attempts to find the Kandyman's softer side.
Eighth Doctor, Charley / Kandyman. Whoniverse Ficlet None
Take the High Road Jamie welcomes Amy to the Round.
Jamie, Amy This Time Round Ficlet None
Taken for a Ride Canton Everett Delaware III is asked to track down a mysterious woman.
Canton, Romana, Kovarian Whoniverse Short None
Tall, Dark and Handsome Dalek Sec has a cunning plan.
The Daleks Whoniverse Ficlet None
The Tangled Web Written for stoplookingup, from the prompt "Martha / Tegan / the mile high club".
Martha, Tegan Whoniverse Ficlet None
That Jack Built You can't even build a shelter without someone saying how much better they can do it.
Ninth Doctor, Jack, Rose Whoniverse Ficlet None
That's Going To Cause Some Confusion Lord Wellington enforces the One Steve Limit.
Eighth Doctor, Lucie Whoniverse Ficlet Sharpe
Things To Do In Leadworth In The Snow Leadworth is blanketed by heavy snow. Amelia needs company; Jamie and Samantha need somewhere to stay the night.
Amy (aged 7), Jamie / Samantha Whoniverse Short None
Think Before You Drink Victoria makes an important discovery... slightly too late.
Jamie, Victoria Whoniverse Ficlet Saturday Night Fry
Thy Ravish'd Hair Brighton, 1954. The Phantom Head Shaver stalks the city, relieving innocent citizens of their hair while they sleep. And the Doctor and Rose are in town.
Ninth Doctor, Rose Whoniverse Short The Goon Show
Too Good To Be True The Doctor must prove before witnesses that he's Martha's husband. Or must he?
Second Doctor, Martha, Zoe Whoniverse Ficlet None
Traditional Christmas On Sky's first Christmas shopping trip, the gang run into an old acquaintance. And visiting Santa's grotto doesn't seem to be as harmless as it ought to be.
Sarah Jane Smith, Luke Smith, Sky Smith, Clyde Langer, Rani Chandra, Kelsey Hooper Whoniverse Short None
Triad Newly employed as a journalist, Rani finds there's more going on at an Eisteddfod than anyone suspected.
Sixth Doctor, Rani Chandra Whoniverse Short None
A Night On The Town Luke's date with Kelsey wasn't going well, even before the talking penguin in the trenchcoat showed up.
Luke Smith, Kelsey Hooper, Frobisher Whoniverse Short None
Trouble in Store A department store has suddenly appeared in Nameless. Jamie's Angels investigate.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Samantha, Victoria, Zoe, Isobel, Gia, Liz, Nyssa This Time Round Long Discworld
More Trouble in Store From an LJ character substitution meme: A scene from Trouble in Store, but with Jamie's Angels replaced by Harry's Angels.
Leela, Sarah, Harry, Bettan, Vira This Time Round Ficlet None
Things That Happened On Midsummer Night Jamie's Angels stumble across a mystery when their car breaks down.
Jamie, Samantha, Victoria, Zoe, Isobel, Gia This Time Round Long None
This Takes Me Right Back Part of the collaboratively-authored It will Come for your Children series. Zoë's son is the Doctor's latest companion.
Tenth Doctor, Zoe Whoniverse Ficlet None
Thus It Begins Episode tag for The End of Time: Part 2 (spoilers for that episode). Since his defeat, the Lord President can't even use his credit card.
Francois, the Lord President This Time Round Ficlet None
A Turn In The Park Liz, the Brigadier, and a cliché.
Liz, the Brigadier Whoniverse Short None
Two Broke Girls From a Livejournal 'domestic activities' prompt meme: Rose / Tegan, balancing a chequebook.
Rose, Tegan Whoniverse Ficlet None
Undermanned An episode tag to Vicky J's Ghosthunting. Followed by Daibhid Ceannaideach's The End Of Another Adventure.
Fourth Doctor, Sarah, Harry, Leela, K9 Then Do That Over Ficlet None
Under What Influence The morning after the night before.
Tegan, Turlough Whoniverse Ficlet None
Unexpected Visitation Sarah investigates, solo.
Sarah Whoniverse Ficlet None
Uninhibited Lucie gets her wish.
Victoria, Lucie, Shalka Master Whoniverse Ficlet None
Uninvited Everyone else is at the Christmas lunch. Donna's in the office on her own — at least, until a rather dubious plumber shows up.
Second Doctor, Jamie, Zoe, Victoria, Samantha, Isobel, Gia, Donna Whoniverse Short None
Various Angles Some characters' reactions to The Time of Angels. Helen Fayle wrote a sequel, The Better Angles of Our Nature.
Eleventh Doctor, Emma, the Fendahl Core This Time Round Ficlet None
Valhalla An episode tag for 32x04, The Doctor's Wife.
Eleventh Doctor, Amy, Rory, the Corsair This Time Round Short None
The Very Secret Diary of Zoë Heriot What would have happened if Rose had travelled with Zoë and Jamie?
Jamie, Zoe, Rose Whoniverse Ficlet None
Watch Your Step Amy values originality.
Amy, the Celestial Toymaker Whoniverse Ficlet None
The Way We Spy Sarah Jane gets to be a Bond girl for a night.
Sarah Jane Smith, James Bond Whoniverse Short James Bond
Weapons Test The Daleks discover another tetrasyllable.
The Daleks Whoniverse Ficlet Harry Potter
We'd All Perish 'If they ever took "cute" out of the English language, we'd all perish!' — Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz.
Sixth Doctor, Peri Whoniverse Ficlet I, Claudius
Welcome to my Knightmare Tom Doctor and his gang pay a visit to Treguard's castle.
Fourth Doctor, Sarah, Harry, Leela, K9 Then Do That Over Ficlet Knightmare
Where You Needed To Go The TARDIS didn't land in anything like the right time or place. Which, as it turned out, was a very good thing.
Sixth Doctor, Evelyn Whoniverse Ficlet Star Trek (ish)
Who'd Name A Companion After A Flower, Anyway? Rose welcomes the latest companion to the Round... except she isn't.
Rose, Mel, Jasmine This Time Round Ficlet None
Up to Here Another non-canonical companion is discussed.
Rose, Jamie This Time Round Ficlet None
Who Dunnit? Professor Nebulous suspects the return of an old enemy.
Tenth Doctor Whoniverse Ficlet Nebulous
Who Would Keep a Secret How to fit Jeremy Hardy's speech patterns into a drabble?
Other Whoniverse Ficlet The News Quiz
You can run, but... Adam tries to hide from the approaching doom.
The Minister of Chance, Adam Mitchell This Time Round Ficlet None
Zany Zoe and the Adaptation of Austen Zoë explains why she's the ideal choice to play Emma.
Victoria, Zoe Storytime Ficlet Jane Austen
Zoe Heriot and the Elf-Knight Zoë is not happy with the Master. Episode tag to Vicky J's Sequelitis, and continued in Vicky's Tell Tale.
Jamie, Zoe Storytime Ficlet None
Treasons, Stratagems and Spoils Zoë doesn't give up easily. Follows Tell Tale, and continued in Vicky's Twinkle, Twinkle.
Jamie, Zoe, Izzy Storytime Ficlet None
Third Time Lucky? Zoë finally gets what she wants. Follows Twinkle, Twinkle.
Jamie, Zoe, Izzy Storytime Ficlet None
Holding the Baby Izzy finds out what happened in her absence. Follows Third Time Lucky? and concludes the arc.
Jamie, Zoe, Izzy Storytime Short None
Zweimalig Zoe And The Surprising Of Saxon The Master seeks revenge on Jamie and Zoe. Follows Vicky J's Seeing Double.
The Master, Zoe This Time Round Ficlet None
Identity Theft Polly's clipboard is stolen. Follows Vicky J's Seeing Double
Polly, Ben This Time Round Ficlet None
The Coming of the Hound Doctor Watson tells the toddlers the legend of the Hound of the Baskervilles.
Also has a commentary.
Jack, Gwen C, Owen, the Master, others Storytime Short Sherlock Holmes
The Speckled Band Sparrow and Nightingale as Holmes and Watson
Sally Sparrow, Nyssa, Tegan, others Storytime Long Sherlock Holmes
They Shall Not Pass Izzy needs to keep uninvited visitors out of the nursery.
Izzy, Davros Storytime Short Other
The Three Garridebs The Doctor and the Master have to cooperate as Holmes and Watson.
Tenth Doctor, the Master, Davros Storytime Long Sherlock Holmes
The Flower Fairies Izzy made a rash remark about fairies in Vicky J's Special Pleading.
The Master, Izzy Storytime Short Fairytales
The Bruce-Partington Plans The plans for the British Government's latest secret weapon have been stolen. And Izzy has laryngitis.
Liz, the Brigadier, Zoe, Jamie, others Storytime Long Sherlock Holmes, I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue
The Twelve Huntsmen Isobel Watkins thinks that fairy stories are somewhat lacking in the feminism department.
Isobel, Eighth Doctor, Sarah, Martha Storytime Short Fairytales
Charles Augustus Milverton Why the Master doesn't want to tell stories with Martha in them.
The Master, Leela, Martha, Francois Storytime Short Sherlock Holmes
The Goose Girl As long as someone ends up in the barrel of spikes, the toddlers won't complain.
The Master, Victoria, Lucie, Jamie, Borusa Storytime Long Fairytales
Macbeth Jamie wants to read the story of Macbeth to the wee bairns. What could possibly go wrong?
Also has a commentary.
Jamie, Samantha, Victoria, Zoe, Isobel, Gia, Tegan, Turlough, the Brigadier, Izzy, others Storytime Long Shakespeare
The Engineer's Thumb The Master tells the children a heartswarming Christmas story, involving murder, mutilation and wholesale destruction of property.
Tenth Doctor, Ninth Doctor, Jack, Donna, the Master Storytime Long Sherlock Holmes
The Musgrave Ritual Martha always gets to play the maid and she's not happy about it.
First Doctor, Sixth Doctor, Peri, Tenth Doctor, the Master, River, the Monk Storytime Long Sherlock Holmes
The Haunted Hotel The Delgado Master decides to introduce the toddlers to classic literature.
The Master, Izzy, Harry, Ace, Gwendoline Pritchard Storytime Long Other
Sleeping Beauty Of course the Daleks are completely trustworthy.
Izzy, Eighth Doctor, Vicki, the Daleks Storytime Short Fairytales
The Priory School Lynda tricks Rose into reading a story to the toddlers.
Rose, Lynda, Mickey, Susan, the Master Storytime Long Sherlock Holmes
The Illustrious Client Baron Gruner's engagement must be broken off, with tact and discretion. Good thing Holmes and Watson are being played by two explosives-crazed teenagers, then.
Izzy, Ace, Shou Yuing, the Dream Lord Storytime Long Sherlock Holmes
The Six Napoleons Rassilons Who would hate Rassilon enough to go around smashing statues of him? Apart from the obvious candidates, of course.
Spandrell, Engin, Andred Storytime Long Sherlock Holmes
The Expert Miss Foster gets to look after some actual toddlers. To be precise, baby versions of two Doctors, one Master, and plenty of companions. What could possibly go wrong?
Miss Foster, Tenth Doctor, Third Doctor, the Master, Liz, Jo, Peri, Nyssa, Adric Storytime Short None
Unbearable Chaos in the nursery for the baby Doctor and his friends when the toys are brought to life.
Eleventh Doctor, River, Amy, Rory, Jamie, Tegan, Izzy Storytime Short None